Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Little Nicky goes to Pairs...

My classmate Nick finally made it to Paris this week. I received a fuzzy Skype call from him yesterday to hear how the trip went and all the interesting pitfalls he had to encounter on the way.
(Take a look at the blow-by-blow on Nick's blog)

Now, in my opinion, Nick is a brave sole, because with little or no French in his repertoire (not to mention little or no patients), I can only imagine the frustration that will take place during his time there. At least here in Denmark they all speak English and are open to speaking English. In France I have heard it's a little different. Even those who speak English, are reluctant to do so.

However, I'm confident he will find his way, as I have here in Denmark, but there will surly be a few weeks of intense frustration to come before everything starts coming together. It should make for an interesting blog, so I wanted to share it.

Good luck Nick and À la votre!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger The Daily Headbutt said...

BING Pijoe! BING BING! I love the blast furnace in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home