Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I made it...



After a long flight I am finally here in Copenhagen. My apartment is adequate, a little dirty, but will do after some cleaning. I will be living in a shared apartment with four other exchange students - 2 girls and 2 guys. The entire apartment building is filled with exchange students, so I have the feeling the next four months could turn out to be a little bit like the "Real World"

The weather is much like Seattle. Today it was in the mid 60s and overcast. I have quickly found that I didn't pack enough of my rain gear and am going to have to get a waterproof jacket and umbrella. It's been raining all day, and from what I understand this is not uncommon. Internet accessibility has been easy, but getting around town has been a little more challenging. We have no vehicle and the public transportation is still a bit of a mystery. I was able to do some grocery shopping and this evening I am planning on having dinner with my new roommates and of course partaking in the Danish tradition of drinking beer.

My classmate, Paul, who will be attending the fall quarter in Madrid will be arriving tomorrow and we are going to try to venture up to Norway this weekend.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the postings coming so the rest of us can live vicariously through you. ak

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be keeping track of your activities via this blog. Good job so far.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home