Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Paris, Madrid, and Dublin...

Well, half of the semester is now over and next week we have our mid-semester break. Everyone has the week off, so most of us are planning trips out of the country before we have to come back and prepare for finals. My plan is to take advantage of the time off to visit my other classmates who are scattered around Europe.

My first destination is Paris. I have never been to France, so I am excited to get a chance to do some exploring in their most famous city. Tomorrow morning is my last class of the week, so I hit the road tomorrow afternoon. While in Paris I will be staying with my good buddy Nick and his wife Jess who have been living in Paris for a couple of weeks now. I will spend about 4 days exploring Paris before making my way to the next destination, Madrid.

In Madrid, I'll be staying with Paul. I have been to Madrid once before but it has been over 10 years and I'm looking forward to getting back. Paul has been there for about 7 or 8 weeks now and has been having a blast. I'll be there for 4 days, so it should be a good time.

From there it is up to Dublin. We have decided to gather the majority of the UW MBA abroad gang and spend a weekend together in Dublin. Both Paul and I will be flying out of Madrid, Nick and Jess will come from Paris, Joe will fly in from Turkey, and Param will come over from the UK. We have rented an apartment that should hold us all, and we are all looking forward to sharing stories of our study experiences since arriving in Europe.

I will be out from Thursday until Sunday October 22nd, but will try to do some blogging from the road. Stay tuned and I should have a ton of pictures to post when I get home. Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

Sounds like trouble! Safe travels Mikey! Take notes on Dublin because Dre and I are planning a trip to Ireland in August. Cheers! JoJo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home