Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I made it back to the US...


After a full 24 hours of travel, I finally made it the nearly 10,000 miles or 16,000 km from
Copenhagen to Arizona. It was a long day but I was pleased that there were no disastrous delays during the trip.

After a night of catching up with my friends, I headed out the following day for my home town of Kingman. The drive from Phoenix to Kingman takes about 3 hours, but the desert scenery makes for a beautiful drive.















Yesterday, I enjoyed a fantastic Christmas with my family and today I am hitting the road again. My friend Ryan and I are off for our traditional Christmas week trip to Las Vegas. We will make the 1 1/2 hour trip from Kingman to Las Vegas today and then head all the way back to Phoenix on Wednesday... hopefully with some money still in our pockets.

Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home